The commercial paving company trusted for pavement maintenance in Leavenworth KS, Gann Asphalt & Concrete, wants our local property managers and business owners to feel confident about getting help for their commercial pavement. When you’re confident that you have enough money for upkeep of your parking lot or other commercial asphalt, you won’t wait on getting asphalt repair and pavement maintenance services that can benefit your property.
Budgeting Tips for Pavement Maintenance
The first step to getting the most cost effective asphalt maintenance services is to know what condition your pavement is in. First, take a walk around your property and give your asphalt a visual inspection. Keep your eyes out for:
- Cracks in your asphalt, their width and depth
- The color and smoothness of the surface
- If water sinks into your pavement
- Areas of standing water
- Stains from vehicle fluid leaks
Know What Asphalt Services Can Do
- Crack filling services can seal over cracks that are under 1/4 inch wide and 1 inch deep.
- Sealcoating hydrates your asphalt, making it flexible and protecting against UV damage.
- Pavement cleaning can remove debris and dirt.
- Asphalt repairs like patching services replace damaged or stained pavement before damage worsens.
Know the Timing of Maintenance Services
Parking lots that are from 2 – 5 years old should get one coat of sealer every couple years. Any pavement older than that or pavement that sees high traffic need to be sealcoated once per year. Pavement should be professionally cleaned and inspected yearly in springtime.
For the best pavement maintenance in Kansas, call Gann Asphalt & Concrete Inc!
For over twenty years, we’ve been performing asphalt maintenance for commercial property owners and municipalities in the greater Kansas City area. We work around your schedule and prioritize your needs.
If you’re ready to start a plan to restore and improve your commercial pavement, contact us today!