Your parking lot is the first thing people see when they visit your commercial property, so it has to look professional. The best way to do that is with parking lot striping services from your local commercial parking lot paving company.
Gann Asphalt & Concrete: Parking Lot Striping Experts in Kansas City MO
For twenty five years, the professionals at Gann Asphalt & Concrete have been helping business owners in the greater Kansas City metro area keep their parking lots in good repair, so we have the right expertise to make sure your parking lines and pavement markings are crisp and bright.
All About Parking Lot Striping
Keeping your parking lot striping bright and visible not only keeps your customers safe, but also shows employees and all visitors to your commercial property that you care about their safety.
How do you know if you need parking lot striping?
When you come into work every day, it can be easy to park in your usual spot and not think about the pavement, but there are some tell-tale signs that the parking lot needs a restriping.
- Vehicle Accidents – The most severe consequences of faded pavement markings are fender benders and pedestrian accidents, as drivers can’t see how to navigate your property.
- Sloppy Parking – If visitors can’t see where they’re going to park, then they’ll park in loading zones, take up more than one space, or park sideways. This causes confusion and can be dangerous.
- Inappropriate Handicapped Parking – If the markings that designate parking spaces for visitors with disabilities are faded or missing, drivers without handicapped placards can park in them.
- Low Visibility in Bad Weather – When it’s rainy, foggy, or dark, reflective traffic paint should still be visible. If it’s not, your visitors are more vulnerable to accidents.
Our No Hassle Line Striping Process
- We perform a thorough parking lot inspection to make sure there’s no cracks or potholes that need to be repaired first.
- We arrange for alternative parking spaces for your visitors or schedule line striping outside business hours to reduce interruptions.
- We thoroughly clean or sometimes apply a sealant to the asphalt so that the surface is prepared for painting.
- We use the highest quality traffic paint and professional parking stencils to apply all types of parking symbols as well as the latest equipment to paint parking stall lines.
Need a professional looking parking lot around Kansas City MO? Gann Asphalt & Concrete is the one to call! We can upgrade your asphalt parking lot with services like sealcoating, concrete installation, and line striping.