What sets Gann Asphalt and Concrete apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is a reliable, punctual and detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and shows willingness to learn.
- Understand concrete best practices
- Perform general labor duties when necessary
- Follow directions of manager for daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site
- May be called upon to run small power tools such as jackhammer
- Dig, spread, and level construction materials
- Lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and or supplies
- Assist in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- Repairing, replacing, and installing Flatwork, Curbs, Entrances, etc.
- Understand ADA guidelines.
- Be able to load/unload truck.
- Ability to Survey – Use Laser, Transit or Level.
- Previous related experience in construction field is preferred
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Self-motivated and punctual
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, and overtime when necessary
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in employee handbook
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as states by OSHA and or MSHA
- Be at least 18 years of age due to nature of working environment
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment and manage projects concurrently
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work independently, or with little or no supervision
If you’re interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below to get the process started. We’ll be sure to follow-up with you to see if it’s a good fit.