What sets Gann Asphalt and Concrete apart?
- Top Pay in Industry
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is a reliable, punctual and detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and shows willingness to learn.
- Perform general labor duties
- Follow directions of manager for daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site
- Lift, carry, and hold materials, tools, and or supplies
- Assist in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- Operate small engine machines such as backpack blower, ride on blower & power broom
- Clean and keep truck organized
- Drive pickup with trailer
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment and manage projects concurrently
- CDL license is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, or with little or no supervision
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employment Handbook.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operation and production areas as stated by OSHA.
- Focus on safety and quality
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, pass pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check
- Self-motivated and punctual
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Willing work overtime when required.
- Willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures; both hot and cold
- Must be detail oriented
If you’re interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below to get the process started. We’ll be sure to follow-up with you to see if it’s a good fit.